  From: JOHNNY K=20
  To: harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 8:19 PM
  Subject: Let the Good Times Roll...

  Hi All..
  I'm  trying to work out the version of Let the Good Times Roll that =
Muddy did on the WOODSTOCK album,w/Paul Butterfield blowin' harp...
  It sounds like it's in F..@ least to my ears ..but then @ times it =
seems not to be...
  changing keys? switching harps ? other than 2nd position ? pitch =
problem on my recording ?
  any help is greatly appreciated
  JK