harp Milling and Molding tools for sale

I purchased a table top Sherline milling machine and a vacuum former about 3
years ago but never had the chance to use them since the repair/restoration
business keeps me busy till sundown. The milling machine takes up less space
then a table top drill press but weighs about the same.

The milling machine was originally purchased to make wood and composite combs
for harps. It has a digital metric readout for precise and repeatable x and y
axis milling.
I have quite a few bits for it. It will also take dremel type router bits.
There is approx. 1/2 hour use on it.  I just don't have the time.  Paid over
$1200 new with all accessories, will sell for $900 firm.

I purchased the vacuum former around the same time to custom form a diatonic
shell similar to the CX-12 shell. While I was on the right track, again I
couldn't find the time to perfect the technique.  It can also be used to mold
vintage mic shells to custom make lightweight clones or any other thing you can
think of. Anyone with a dental supply catalog can see one of these listed.  I'm
selling this with several boxes of mold plastic. You can also make nightguards
with it. You can purchase more plastic (clear or color) through a dental
supply house or Micromark.  $250 firm.

Prices do not include shipping. Contact me offlist if you have a serious
interest.

take care

Michael "Fathead" Easton
Chromatic and diatonic repair and restoration @