Re: Astatic Silver eagles

Hi Bulldog,

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, BT wrote:

>   Today I can across some Astatic Silver eagles Mics in a huge junk semi good store.
>   They are Ham mics I believe ..They are what might be called a biscuit mic. Does anyone out there know if they would be a good Harmonica Mic or element .. It seemed to fit the hand ok ..Sort of like holding a hockey Puck ,,but a little smaller.

That's a great mic for voice communication--ham radio and CB, but like the
other guys have said, not so good for music.

Later--
Tim

- --
Timothy J. Schutte | AIM: TimSchutte | ICQ: 57061028
kc8hr@xxxxxxxxx	   | Yahoo: kc8hr    | http://www.wwnet.net/~kc8hr

"If it ain't broke, then you're not trying hard enough!" --Red Green