From: Diachrome@xxxxxxx [mailto:Diachrome@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:38 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XB-40s on ebay?

The suggested list price from Hohner on these are $90 per harp or $1,170
for
a set of 13.  Buyer beware.

Mike
In a message dated 7/14/03 9:56:59 AM, wmharps@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>Has anyone else seen this:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2544990653&category=
16228

>This person (with 0 feedbacks) claims to be selling a set of XB-40
"Extreme

>Benders" in "all 13 Keys A, Ab, B, Bb, C, C#, D, Low D, Low E, Low Eb,
>Low F,
>Low F# and G" with free shipping anywhere in the world.  The opening
bid
>on
>this set is $700 and there is a reserve (seller claims retail price is
>
>$1299.95).
>
>Does someone have a set of these?  I thought they weren't available
yet,
>and
>were going to be made available in only a few keys at first.
>
>-tim

Confidentiality Warning:  This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail.  Thank you.