Dying artform

Recently, I began looking into so-called "orchestral" harmonicas.

Seems that now that the heyday of harmonicas is over, very few people
are interested in learning / playing / hearing about this rather
specialized sub-class of  harmonica music.

I'm slowly (as I acquire more types of harmonicas) introducing one
small group of musical friends to a few different types (I want to try
a Vinetta with 'em).

How do we save these cool esoteric harmonicas like Basses, Chords, and
Polyphonias from extinction? Does anybody have any ideas how to
"integrate" these into "more popular" musical forms? Or how to start a
harmonica band?

Seriously,
- -Scorcher