RE: Dying artform

I'm hurt Scorcher!   #;-)   Been down your list a couple of times and I
didn't see "Irish traditional" in there anywhere!  There may not be many of
us around, and we may like the dreaded and reviled first position too much
for our own good, but we're still here!

Only kidding - long live the harmonica in all its genres!

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess