Re: Jazz on diatonic, was Re: Dying artform

thanks for the tunes ...the only person i have run
accross that seems to do anything close to what i am
after on harmonica is bill barret (very good stuff
btw)

the main problem i have with chrom in jazz is everyone
that does it chooses to add some sort of echo effect
makes it sound like there perpetually leaning against
a smokey warehouse wall in an industrial zone

- --- IronMan Mike Curtis <ironman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>