Re: Speaking of lost...

No doubt you refer to Ted Van Beek's website on double reeds, but yes, it
does seem to no longer exist.  In lieu of that, you might enjoy the section
of Richard Hunter's webpages where he's included some of Ted's reviews of
double reed instruments.  That URL is: http://www.hunterharp.com/harpmenu.html

Ted often did reviews of Tremolos and other instruments onlist, and Richard
eventually put these up on his website.  His address varied on Harp-L, but
here are a few you might try:

<t.e.d.s@xxxxxxx>
Ted van Beek <double_reeds@xxxxxxxxx>
ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He seemed to drop out in 2001, but I have about 30 of his posts from 2000
when he was doing all those reviews.  If you'd like me to forward copies of
those to you, I'd be glad to oblige.

Maybe that will help.

=[BOBBIE]=

||  h a r p  s p o k e n  h e r e  || SPAH Members Support Harp-L! ||