Roommate for SPAH

I finally made the commitment -- I'm going to SPAH next month!  I
talked my wife and my boss into giving me the time off, and I'll be
driving down from KC.

I've registered in the roommate section on the SPAH site, but it would
be great to have a fellow harp-l denizen to share a room with.  As a
happily married guy, I'm looking for another non-smoking guy to share
the room I've already reserved at the Harvey Hotel, preferably someone
who's going to be there the whole time, from Tuesday through Saturday.

- -Phil "Finally going to my second SPAH convention!" in KC