Shure 533SA (PE-53) for sale

Hello all,

Up for sale is a Shure 533SA (Labled PE-53) microphone. This microphone is
probably the best sounding stick mic for harmonica I have ever heard. The fat
raunchy bottom end of the old CR bullet mics and the sweet top of the Stick mics
is present with this mic. The main thing you will notice about this mic is
the FAT tone it gives, and the amount of output it produces. I tend to prefer
ceramic elements, but this mic is right up there with them. My asking price for
this mic is $75 (Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states). It works
perfectly and has no issues. I take PAYPAL, Check, Money order. All Inquiries
contact me offlist.

Thanks,

Andrew