Shure 707A Microphone for sale

Hello all,

Up for sale is a Shure 707A microphone customized by the always impressive
Silvertone (Of Silvertone mics). The Microphone features a Ceramic element (I
find them a bit more durable for gigging), and a screw on Amphenol connector.
The microphone's output and tone are superb (Fat and loud). If you have ever
played Shure 707A, and know the feel of the mic you know that it is probably one
the best feeling mics for harmonica. This mic comes gig ready with an Amphenol
cable. My asking price is $80 (This price includes shipping to the lower 48
states). I DARE you to find a Shure 707A ready to gig at that price. I take
PAYPAL (credit card payments add 3%), Check, Money order. This is a great mic
don't pass this one up.

Thanks,

Andrew