Sonny Terry Whooping Thing

My kids got a big kick out of hearing a recording of Sonny Terry doing that dog whooping thing. Listening closely it sounds like he is exhaling a whoop sound (like a dog yap) just a hair before doing a small inflection (short blow, short draw half step bend, short blow) on the 3 hole. Once he gets going with this it sounds like two people at once, one on the harp and the other wooping. I have been practicing this slow and am getting pretty frustrated with it. Can anyone offer any hints at learning this or direct me to some material out there that covers this. Thanks.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary or export restricted information. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized transferee, use or dissemination is prohibited. Please delete and notify sender.