Re: OVERBLOWING-"the 8-track of techniques"-NOT!!!!!!

>By the way, Ironman Mike Curtis has a lot of credit in my bank now.  He has
>recently written some beautiful, eloquent, generous and non-argumentative
>posts about what a big tent our harmonica community is.  Room for everyone.
>
>George

Amen.  Since I joined harp-l and harptalk a few months ago Mike has never
hesitated to offer me patient and detailed advice, always sound, on-list and
off-list, on all and sundry, from fixing my mic to helping me to get valved
bends.  A true good egg if ever I encountered one.

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica