RE: Question on Bonnie Raitt's Runaway

Hi thanks so much to all of you who responded to my email.  What a great
support system.  It is so appreciated.

All the best.  Mike how do I reach Rick Barker in case I am not in a need for a
challenge type of mood.  Have not tried John's download reference's yet but
really appreciate it and will get on it soon.  What a tremendous opportunity to
learn this very interesting short piece.

Doc
- --
Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of