  From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 1:54 PM
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: dashboard data concept

    If you were trying to sell someone to why they should play the
    harmonica, what would be your

    sells pitch ?.

  I'd pull out my CD player w/headphones, pop in a best of Little Walter CD,
put the headphones the "prospect", turn'er up and let it rip. Then, I'd ask
the "prospect" if they would like to own that sound.

  The Iceman