Re: Fwd: TB in 30 min/day...(was IICDIAO)

> i guess i am puzzled as why somebody would think they need to learn tbing
after so many yrs of
> pursing for reasons other than slapping?

I'm not absolutely certain what you mean, but if you want to hear some mean
tb-ing that has nothing to do with slaps, listen to Carlos del Junco's
Jitterbug Waltz on Big Boy, particularly the last minute or so. It's
actually a howard levy thing but howard, apparently, has never recorded it.

Blows your mind away and open new vistas of possibilities offered by
tb-ing...

Vincent Bucher here in France uses similar stuff, interval crawls, etc. But
he hasn't released a blues album yet. We keep pressing him, so it may happen
;-)

Ben FELTEN, Editor
www.planetharmonica.com