Re: TB in 30 min/day...(was IICDIAO)

In a message dated 7/25/03 12:01:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
Mark.Crowley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> there is a difference - the tb is a bit fuller/darker/richer. At Augusta,=20
> Carlos Del Junco dealt with the differences in one of his classes. It was=20
> apparent to all that there was a difference.
>=20
> =E2=80=94-----------------------------------------------------------
>=20
> thats no argument to what i said.
>=20
> Of course I wasn't there but .. is this what happened?
>=20
> a player (and what a player!) stands in a room of people says he will play=
 a=20
> purse and plays  - honk!
>=20
> same player stands in the room and says he will now play a tb and plays -=20
> honk!
>=20
> everybody waves their hands in the air and says "yeah, baby!"
>=20
> come on...
>=20
> did anybody dare ask "which of the two do you prefer to play?"
>=20
> Wouldn't the answer to that have been interesting?
>=20
> the only thing that can be concluded is that the specific player's tb is=20
> more developed than their purse.
>=20
> that's no justification for saying that tb tones will be essentially "a bi=
t=20
> fuller/darker/richer". =20

You post like someone involved in an administrative career.

The above hypothetical recreation of what occurred is way off the mark.=20

Come to a SPAH convention, Buckeye, Trossingen Gathering, Augusta Heritage=20
Week. You will find the experience enlightening.

The Iceman