Chromatic Harmonicas for sale.

Hey there,
I have two chromatic harmonicas for sale:
***  Customised Prewar 16 hole by Bill Romel,
This is in original condition, hardly played.  Bill has replaced the comb with
his own clear Lucite brass insert model, and replaced the mouthpiece and slide
assembly with his silver plated custom brass mouthpiece/slide channel
combination.  Selling for less than original cost.  Yours for US$500,
negotiable.

*** G diminished Hohner 260 Chromonica.
Although this little beauty is second hand, its in fine condition.
G diminished layout (sharp slide) 10 Hole Hohner chromatic harmonica.
Sealed and custom shaped wood comb.
The reedplates are bolted on.  Solid brass cover struts.
Smooth and light slide action.  It has a solid feel and a great tone.
Cleaned and sanitised to protect your health.  Only US$75 - be quick!

Email me offlist with enquiries, first in first served,
Images can be viewed at
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn
or http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica

Thank you