Daily Almanac - July 29

I have no events to report for today.

One of the great pleasures of doing this Daily Almanac is the input that I
recieve from readers.  I've learned more about the players who's biographies
that I been working on, I learned about dozens of new players in a
tremendous varieties of styles from all over the world,  i've had the
pleasure to make the acquaintence of players and the surviving relatives of
those who have passed away.  I even get occasional CD's from players from
all over the world.  I hope that my efforts will help my fellow harmonica
players to branch out more, to listen to artists that they might not have
heard otherwise.  I truly enjoy the oppurtunity to interact with all of you
out there.

Tomorrow I'll be reviewing a new CD sent to me by list member Otto Becker
and his band Smorp. Truly interesting.

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net