Which replacement speakers for ProJr

New to amplifying.  My circa 2000 (no blue speaker) Pro Jr already has lower gain NOS preamp; JJ/Tesla EL84's on order.  Now:
1) What might the sound difference be between Jensen P10Q and C10Q as a replacement for the stock speaker?
2) Ted Weber suggests his 10A100 with H dustcap as a 10 inch speaker for harp, but that speaker is $80  -- how might one of his signature series (ceramic or alnico) compare to the Jensen's?
Sorry if this is beating a dead horse, but I'm getting to a decision point and couldn't really glean anymore from the archives.
Thanks immensely for any assistance.
- --john k.  (in the Tetons)

Do you Yahoo!?