summer busking gigs available

Our local blues society, BSCP, in Harrisburg, PA. does a weekly Friday noon
jam
at Broad Street Market. Noon to 2. If you're in the area bring your rig. This
is an open air setting.

Arrangements were also made downtown for busking at other locations. Check
out the info below if you want to do your own thing.  Sometimes the other jam
can have its ups and downs due to the limited number of players that can make
that gig. I took a half day off work last Friday to host and lead the jam.

I pulled this from our listgroup today

- ----
> btw, the folks at the downtown improvement district, aka: DID, is
>  looking for "street musicians" to play over the lunch hour by the city
> government building across from the hilton ... solo guitar, sax, harp,
> tuba, whatever ... maybe a duet ... can't be too loud, just interesting
> ... you're free to put out a hat for tips.  i don't know what they're
>  paying, but they asked us to spread the word.  keep in mind that the
> hilton across the street does a serious business lunch business
>  outside, so you really can't blast .... just an acoustic thang, or a
> small amp.
>
>  contact beth o'brien for more info 236.6172 email:
>  beth.didit@xxxxxxxxxxx  ... mention my name, Jeff Lynch, say you're a
member of the
>  blues society ... remember the secret handshake, you do remember, don't
>  best,
 jeff.

Michael "Fathead" Easton
Chromatic and diatonic repair and restoration @