Cheers folks!

Is my memory getting defective, or was someone complaining the other day
that harp-l, or was it harptalk, was getting boring, or words to that effect
(hotmail clears out my trashcan so quickly these days that I can never go
back to check anything!).   Less than 24 hours ago I posted a message asking
about the Legendary Pignose battery amp to both lists.  Lots of
constructive, useful, witty and humorous replies have since appeared on the
two lists, and even more have been mailed just to me.  One or two guys in
particular have spent a lot of painstaking time, over and above the call of
duty, in helping me out.  I won't embarrass them by naming them!  If you
want help or information these lists are just brilliant. There seems to be a
real community spirit afoot among harmonica players that, lamentably, I
missed out on for years before I got my computer!  Nobody standing on
ceremony or taking positions.  I'd better shut up about it before I get all
damned sentimental!!  Just to say thanks to all who responded - I've taken
in all the info received, I've had a great day, but I STILL haven't decided
on that blasted amp!

Steve Shaw in the UK