Re: ooops! (was 78s)

If you have the means to copy from vinyl/cassette on to your hard drive you
can use software such as Audio Cleaning Lab deluxe 3.0 to "correct" the
pitch without changing the tempo of the music.  You can then burn on to CDs,
again if you have the means.  I learn a lot of tunes by playing along and
this doesn't half help.

Steve Shaw in the UK.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger