JR

Andrew said,

Jason is one of the few people I know of who has
great talent and about 0% ego; he can tear up most
harp players with one note, and reduce them to
crumbs with 3 notes, but when talking with him he
is one the nicest people I know. I have seen
Jason perform many times and I must say he is
right up there with ANYBODY playing today. I
have seen him perform with a full band, in a
duo setting with nothing but a guitar player,
and solo (that's right with no backing but
himself) and on all those occasions I have
seen him work some serious mojo that I swear sounded
as if played by God.

Jason is among the best playing today, not because of
the fancy licks or anything, but because he plays the
music the way its supposed to be played- with
integrity and conviction. >>>
how many people you know of can
do that at 10:00 in morning after gigging all night
with no sleep? Listen how he makes every notes twist
and shape into something beautiful and unique, I
dare you Robb to even try to achieve what he did after
an entire night of gigging, fully rested. As somebody
who seen some of the best (Norton Buffalo, Pat Ramsey,
Kim Wilson) around today, Jason is right up there with
them. His playing is impeccable and his attention to
the artistry which is music is profound. If you cannot
see that, then it is your loss...
=========================
===============

To which I reply,

Well- - - I don't doubt your sincerity, or taste. But
it was reports like that that led me to go to great
lengths to check him out- From the first few runs I
thought I'd found a deep new pool to jump in- - - and
ended up banging my head on the bottom. I don't feel
as bad for dissing him now :-> Just doesn't do it for
me. Have to agree to disagree. We're sure giving him
some press though. They say it's all good.

As to your challange. Sorry. I gave up drugs.
Robb