Central Park gig

Greetings NYC harpers (and those of you with NYC
ties),

I am pleased to announce that I will be playing
harmonica and singing at the 24th annual "Mississippi
Picnic in Central Park" next saturday, June 14th.  I
will be playing with guitar master JESSE ROBINSON, who
has toured with B.B. King, Bobby Bland, John Lee
Hooker, and many other legends.  Jesse wrote a song
and played on Cassandra Wilson's latest album, "Belly
of the Sun."

The Mississippi picnic is a wonderful time, with
amazing food, great people, and yes, some down-home
southern blues from the real source!!!  And you don't
have to be from Mississippi to enjoy it.  Details
below... If you will be in NYC, please come out and
celebrate with us... and please come say hello to me,
as I always like to meet fellow harp addicts...

Thanks,
Scott Albert Johnson

WHAT: 24th annual "Mississippi Picnic in Central Park"
WHERE: Central Park East -- 5th Avenue at E. 97th
Street
WHEN: Saturday, June 14th, 2003 (all day)
WHO: JESSE ROBINSON with SCOTT ALBERT JOHNSON on
harmonica and vocals

=====
*** stay tuned to http://www.outlandishband.com/ ***