Jon Gindick Jam Camp

We put up a few photos of the Jon Gindick Jam Camp that went off in Irvine
last month.  The quality of some of the pictures is not the greatest, I'm
definately not a photographer, but you can check them out here.
http://www.gindick.com/thumbBrowser.aspx

We all had a great time and I personally met lots of interesting and unique
people and estabilished what I'm sure will be some life long relationships.
Us harp players are clearly cut from a different mold.

The next one goes off on October 10th, 11th & 12th in Austin Texas.  For
more info go here:
http://www.gindick.com/Engine/Shopping/catalog.asp?store=6&category=256

Best
Mark Wilson