Mel Bay's New Blues Chromatic Book/CD

Remember some time ago I asked about a blues chromatic harp book/CD.  Well,
Mel Bay has just come out with a book/CD called Basic Blues Chromatic for
the Diatonic Player.  It's decription is as follows:

harmonica in their collection but have never taken the time to learn this
instrument well.   This book and CD has instruction for: the brand new
chromatic player; the experienced chromatic player who wants to learn
blues; and for the diatonic blues harmonica player wanting to apply their
skills to the chromatic. This book teaches the scales, phrasing, licks,
articulation and same fantastic lines that all of the ! current and past
blues chromatic greats have to offer. The recording includes detailed
technique examples, songs, and full-band background tracks to play along with.

I've already ordered my copy.  Check it out at
<http://www.melbay.com>http://www.melbay.com, or at
<http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com>http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com.

Harmonically Yours,

Dutch