re: stigma

I didn't know harmonica had a stigma. Any time I play in public people
really like the harp. Serious, classical musicians have all sorts of
questions and love hearing fox hunts and train songs.

I don't just play harp in a gig. I alternate with some keyboards and some
singing, but it's not unusual for a musician to play a few instruments.

It is just a tiny thing, mostly plastic with little bits of metal. Cheap
too. Sounds best played through a real cheap tiny amp and a beat to heck
Public Dispatch mic.The only real problem is all the gals/guys flock to the
harp player, leaving the rest of the band lonely and disappointed. Deal with
it.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals