Article for The Harmonica Educator

Harmonica Players,

I am working on the Fall 2003 issue of The Harmonica Educator, and I am
looking for an article that I can publish in this issue. There have been a number
of emails on the stigma of the harmonica with the public. This would make an
excellent article for the Fall 2003 issue. This issue will be mailed to the
readers during the month of September 2003.

If anyone wants to email me an article about their feelings on this, to
include some ideas on how you think this stigma can be overcome, I will look over
the article and consider publishing it. Whoever, sends me an article about this
topic, I will mail them a free copy of the Fall 2003 issue. This issue will
probably be close to 100 pages.

The article can be from 1-5 pages. My space for this issue is now limited, so
make the article no longer than 5 pages. If there are a number of articles on
this topic, I can publish these in the Winter 2003 issue, which will be
mailed to the readers during the month of Jan uary 2004.

Incidentally, I liked the comments by Andrew (PL500), The Iceman, G
(gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), Steve Shaw, and Rainbow Jimmy. An in-depth article about the
stigma of the harmonica, with ideas on how to overcome this sigma would be
great. You can consolidate some of the comments you provided on the previous email,
and add further comments. Email me at Ri58066217@xxxxxxxx

One final note. Please send any article via email as soon as you can, so I
can look over the material and make an editing corrections, and etc. for the
format of the publication. Also, include your home mailing address with the
article.

Richard Martin
Editor & Publisher
The Harmonica Educator