Re: Stigma of the Harmonica

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:41:20 -0500, david j. brown wrote:

>Come on folks...outside of our little harmonica world most of the music listening and playing world may never see harmonicas as anything other than little
rectangular boxes. So what? I play music for what it does for me. If someone else wants to listen..great. If not... no worries. Dispelling this "stigma" against
harmonica players in the public's mind is the public's problem, not ours.

It becomes a problem when you play professionally and aren't treated with the same respect, offered the same money, or given access to the same jobs as
other musicians.

- --
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company