Park House Jam CD is now available

All..................After many weeks, our debut CD is now available at our
website.  http://www.parkhousejam.com   There is harp on nine of the twelve
songs.  We have music clips on the website.  Go take a listen.  Below is a
review from the June 2003 Music Monthly out of Baltimore, MD.

"Park House Jam is from Naptown and they have that blues and R&B thing going on
as evidenced by their release, "Fully Exposed".  Their cover of "Chain of
Fools" is right on and would probably smoke, live and heavy.  Marianne Matheny
can belt it out and she knows the blues and can sing 'em, right.  "A Little
Sugar" has a country vibe to it that works well with the rest of the
album.  "Green Blues" has some tasty harp on it courtesy of Larry Boy Pratt.
Dennis Casey plays guitar with Rod Hamilton on the drums and Bill Parrish on
the bass, which makes for a healthy rhythm section.  Mike McCormick really
shines bright on the black and whites.  A solid band worth a listen."

Best Regards to All

Larry Boy Pratt