So Stigma!

Is there any other instrument you would rather play?  I mean, when your
making a harmonica cry or talk or sing, would you really rather be playing
another instrument?  How about the bassoon?

Come on, let's admit it.  You wouldn't be on this list if you didn't think
that the harmonica is one of the most beautiful instruments in the world.

I couldn't put all those hours in everyday on another instrument; so who
cares what a few people think.

We are the beginning of our organized history and doing quite well as a
group. We have innovators, instrument builders, clubs, and players in every
field of music.

It's our time to have fun with this little instrument and let the rest of
the world catch up!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio