Re: Other instruments that Harp-L'ers Play

I like these threads.  Not too controversial and very informative of my fellow
Harp-Lers.  Let me thank Jimbeau for actually kicking this one off.

Follow up question.  A spin off question on wind instruments raises a question
for me.  While I play harp primarily, I do play a flute on one song (Moondance)
in our current repertoire.  I usually have to really focus on the embouchure
when switching from harp to flute and back.  My flute embouchure is more
relaxed if I'm only playing flute for a period of time, like during practice
sessions.  But to only play it for one song between harps is sometimes a
challenge.  The easy answer to this, of course, is to conveniently forget to
bring my flute, so I can play Moondance on a chromatic.

Does anyone else, who plays two wind instuments, have embouchure anxiety?

Best Regards to All,

Larry Pratt