Re: Harp shows in Maryland next weekend?

Phil Franklin <pbf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote
on Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:12:48 -0500:

> Subject: Harp shows in Maryland next weekend?
>

> I'm going to be in the Baltimore/DC area next weekend.  Any pointers
> to bands with good harp players would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Do you mean this coming weekend? If so you're in luck as
there is a "Fête de la Musique" with all kinds of events
all over DC. One of the organisers is Fred Yonnet, and he
is playing several shows. See http://fredyonnet.com/

I strongly recommend you take the chance to see Fred play,
he is quite remarkable.

The following weekend I think he's playing near Dulles airport.
Check the website.

Cheers
Ric