Amps question

Jp Pagan has the keys to the candy store.  I would try the Victoria Bassman
first, but I would also try the Victoria 50212, which is Victoria's copy of
the rare low-powered Tweed Twin.  On my one trip to Chicago (to take
harmonica lessons!), I sat in with a blues band and played through one of
these amps.  I thought it was great.  If you try it, please let us know what
you think.

I spent part of one afternoon checking out the amps section of the PRS
(guitars) web forum.  Some of the amps listed in Jp Pagan's post are
considered by guitar players to be the very hottest boutique amps-de-jour.
How they work for harp I have no idea.  Many might be high-gain designs, and
therefore less suitable.  But what an opportunity!  I would try as many as
time permits.

George