Re:Kim Wilson -review of "Lookin' For Trouble" part II

I still like Gary Primich's version better ;-) (as I duck).

The new Kim album is an excellent album though.  I was surprised how great
the backing on it was.  I knew it'd be good, just not THAT good.  I think
I'm still partial to Smoking Joint, but IMO his best studio album.

Dan