Re: New "maybe august" CD

In a message dated 6/20/03 6:13:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> followed the link provided in a recent harp-L message to maybe
> august's website and checked out the tunes.  In general, good stuff,
> obviously influenced by bands that include Blues Traveler (in terms of
> vocals as well as harmonica) and Dave Matthews.  Acoustic guitar and
> acoustic harmonica (as opposed to heavy electrics) on most tracks,
> carefully arranged interplay between harmonica and guitar throughout.
> It's worth hearing.
>
> I recommend that other list members check these mp3s out at
> http://maybeaugust.com/
>
> Disclaimer: I am not on this band's payroll in any way, shape or form.
>
> Regards, Richard Hunter
> http://www.hunterharp.com

Hey Richard , thanks for the remarks.The song samples on the website are
actually from a basement demo we did some time ago & not from our new CD. The
webmaster has been tardy in removing the old samples & putting up the new songs
from the CD. Thanks again.
Later, Rosco
<A HREF="http://maybeaugust.com/";>maybe august</A>