Jason Ricci's Email Again

   Hey folks a couple of days ago I asked for Jason Ricci to email me
off-list or for someone who had his email to send it to me...
    The next day I changed my email address;yep,not the brightest move on my
part.Sorry if anybody[JR?] emailed me and it got bounced back..
      Anyway,I'm back  with the new address,so...again could Jason or
someone who has his email get in touch with me off-list?Thanks again!
WVa Bob