Re: Maintenance Question

Jimbeau

I wanted to sound "can-do" about fixing busted reeds first and foremost.
I'm about the world's worst bodger - great at knocking things down but
useless at constructing anything.   But just in case anyone hasn't found the
following yet I have to recommend very strongly Pat Missin's "Altered States
2.2" files which can be downloaded for free from
http://www.patmissin.com/tunings/tunings.html  He is incredibly
down-to-earth even though, unlike me, he hasn't discovered the joys *ahem*
of Araldite yet!  Anyone doing their own tuning or reed-changing will find
this invaluable.

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica