Re: Jerry Portnoy

- --- onerocknrollchic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 6/27/03 10:46:21 AM, mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

He had some super back-up, with the guitarist from Fabulous Thunderbirds, first
name Brian

Sure that's not Troy Gonyea? He's the guitarist for the T-birds last I knew and
occasionally

Troy Gonyea's a thin, young kid with kind of long (well, compared to the rest of
the T-Birds) dark hair. I believe I've heard that he has a band of his own and
plays harp as well.