Re: Writing

> howdy ya'll,
>
>         I had a quick question about that July 15, 16 show with Kim
> wilson and jimmie vaughan. does Antone's have an age limit? i'm
> seventeen, andf I wanted to know if I could just go and listen to the
> band.

Yeah, you should be fine. I've been listening to bands at over-21 bars for
years and I'm still not 21. Just go up to the door and ask them really
nicely if you can just hang out and listen to the band. The most likely
scenario is that you'll end up standing by the door and listening that
way. If you make friends with the doorman, you might get him to let you
hang out inside by the door. I've made good friends with the doorman at
Ram's Head in Annapolis, MD and at this point he goes and gets me free
drinks all the time and let's me into any gig I want  for free.

So just be really respectful and nice and you should be fine.

Love,

~Me