Daily Almanac - June 30

I have no events to report for today.

I've recently recieved yet another CD by a list member and will be reviewing
on the next open date on the calendar.  I want to congratulate anyone out
there who has taken the steps to get their music onto CD and encourage
everyone to take the oppurunity to get your music out there.  If nothing
else, you will have a tool to help you get gigs, something that you can sell
at gigs to increase your income and something you can be proud of.  The
technology is there, the costs have dropped dramatically and it's just plain
fun.

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net