PBS Biography- "Brother Outsider"

Just a note to y'all-

PBS Biography- "Brother Outsider" will be airing tonight at 10:30 pm in
Northern CA on KQED Channel 9. PBS airs this at different times and dates
nationwide.
It is a biography on Byard Rustin, a 1960's civil rights advocate who worked
with Martin Luther King.

Harmonica content: I played on the soundtrack, it was a fun session. All
diatonic. I don't remember if I played any overblows but if so, they
probably sounded seamless and good. Let me know what you think.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4