3 Hole Blow problem

I've been playing for the past year or so on my own and in a small band =
with some friends for the past couple of months. Ive noticed recently as =
the collective band volume levels have gone up (to match our growing =
confidence!) that when blowing hard on the 3 hole (mainly on an A harp) =
the sound cuts out completely. I know I should really be using the 2 =
hole draw instead and am currently working on correcting this bad habit, =
but for now was wondering if this is a common problem? Is it down to my =
technique or is it just one of those things that happen?

Thanks

Dave