From: David Roberts [mailto:dg2000r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 8:03 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 3 Hole Blow problem

I've been playing for the past year or so on my own and in a small band with
some friends for the past couple of months. Ive noticed recently as the
collective band volume levels have gone up (to match our growing
confidence!) that when blowing hard on the 3 hole (mainly on an A harp) the
sound cuts out completely. I know I should really be using the 2 hole draw
instead and am currently working on correcting this bad habit, but for now
was wondering if this is a common problem? Is it down to my technique or is
it just one of those things that happen?

Thanks

Dave