Hotel lodging for Reedster gathering

In case some of you are looking for a hotel in NYC for the gathering at
Wade's apartment I would like to suggest the Manhattan Broadway Hotel. I
stayed there the last time I was in town for the gathering.
I booked my reservations today. Not the highest quality but it is cheap and
the closest hotel to Wade's apartment.

The prices listed are through Hotel.com only.   I found some other sites to
be higher priced.
Priceline.com won't let you choose your hotel.

Its about a 1-2 minute walk to Wades from the Hotel (depending on traffic
light) and is located on the same street.
If you plan on staying Saturday night to see the show at TerraBlues the cost
is $89.95 for
March 29th.   March 30th the price goes down $10 to $79.95.
This is for (1) Queen size bed. Log in at 1-2 person stay.

If you are attending with another person and don't want to share a bed the
cost is $109.95 for Saturday and $89.95 for Sunday.   Log in at the 1-3
person stay.

If you are driving there is parking within 2-3 blocks of the Hotel.
Usual disclaimers. Just trying to help make the trek easier for
out-of-towners.

Since I'm on the discussion of Wade, anyone who hasn't seen his band play is
in for a big treat.
Very eclectic in the style of music and musician lineup, 2 harpists, 1
guitarist (not counting Wade strapping one on from time to time) Tuba, sheng
and drums. They always pack the club every time I see them.

Rob P. and I both suggested having Wades band perform sometime at either
Buckeye or SPAH. A real unique musical experience. It's a 3 hour drive for me
to NYC but I always try to schedule my weekend trips around Wade's gigs at
the Terrablues when I can. The $5 cover is a great deal also.

Michael "Fathead" Easton
Chromatic and diatonic repair and restoration @
http://www.harmonicarepair.com