Fender Blues Deluxe

Maybe a few around that have these. I use one as is with a variable power
soak on the speaker output and back into the speaker. Never did a thing else
to it. I did want to keep it for guitar and this way, I have both.
The sound can be dog eared fat and dirty, if that term can exist on a list
such as this. I don't remember clean being "clean", but instead well
seasoned and of legal age. I would take it home if I couldn't find a
Princeton Reverb for the same amount. I really don't need so much output
myself. I'm built for comfort, not speed.
Capt. Molecule