Re: Bill Stewart

It's been such a small fragment of time for me immersed in this
harmonica world.  Doug's and Pat's sentiments about the passing of
Bill Stewart remind me how short a time we all have to regard and
respect the concerted efforts and applications of skilled knowledge
by those who, for whatever reasons, devote themselves to the highest
development and understanding of harmonica, our beloved instrument.

Bill was one of those pioneers I had always hoped to meet someday;
this untimely loss leaves an aching hole in me.  Yet, gratefully, for
harmonicists everywhere, he leaves a quiet legacy of progress as
well.  I will greatly miss knowing him.

Thanks, Bill.

Bobbie