Re: Vibro Champ Repair Info Needed

Tim,
    Good luck finding a 25K reverse audio pot.  If you do find a souce, lemme know
(I don't know anybody who carries them).  If you can't find one, either a 50K RA
pot or a 25K linear taper pot would work, just not like the original.  The pot will
have a different "feel" as to how the intensity gradually increases as you turn up
the pot.  In fact most modern production pots have slightly different feel to the
taper as compared to vintage pots, even when changing like values and tapers.  I'd
try both I suggested and see which works best.

Remember to drain them filter caps before playing around inside your amp.

Good luck,
Don D.