re: blues on the Chromatic

For traditional chromatic blues Carey Bell and William Clarke are excellent.
Charlie Musselwhite frequently switches from a diatonic to a 12 hole
chromatic and back-check out Rough News for some very nice chromatic playing
that's way on the jazzy side of blues. I like his chromatic work on that
album better than his diatonic playing-and there's nothing wrong with the
diatonic stuff.  Also, Stevie Wonder does a ripping version of Every Day I
have the Blues on the chromatic accompanying Tony Bennett.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals